The term "cancer" refers to any of a large number of diseases in which a group of cells exhibits abnormal development with uncontrolled division above normal limits. They can invade and destroy adjacent body tissues. Cancer cells have the ability to spread throughout the body via the lymph and blood, destroying healthy tissues.
However, there are different types of cancer, and below, we will check out the most common types of cancer.
1. Brain cancer
Brain cancer can affect adults and children. Some types of this disease may be asymptomatic, meaning they have no signs or symptoms. This type of brain disease is usually diagnosed only in the advanced stage.
2. Bone cancer
The type of cancer usually occurs in people aged 10 to 30 years. The tumor usually begins from the arms or pelvis or leg bone. Chondrosarcoma is another variant of bone cancer that affects the cartilage.
3. Breast cancer
This is another type of serious cancer which occurs in women’s and men’s breast. It starts from a malignant tumor that is formed from malignant cells that then become uncontrolled and spread to other parts of the body.
4. Cervical cancer
The lower part of the uterus connecting the upper part of the uterus with the vagina is referred to as the cervix. Cervical cells have pre-changes that, if not treated, cause cervical cancer. With Pap test, doctors can determine whether cervical cancer cells exhibit precancerous symptoms.
5. Prostate cancer
This is a disease in which cancer develops into the prostate. The prostate is a gland in the male reproductive system. The prostate is just below the bladder. Prostate cancer leads to difficulty urinating, problems with sex, erectile dysfunction, etc.
The symptoms of cancer
Like other diseases, cancer can show symptoms that vary from one person to another. Symptoms of cancer depend on the location, size, and other areas where cancer has spread. Generally, some of the most common symptoms of all types of cancer include:
This is the most commonly known cancer symptom. Cancer cells remove energy from healthy cells and force the body to use energy to fight the disease. Any type of chronic and severe fatigue should be checked by a doctor.
Usually, pain is not experienced at an early stage, except in cases where cancer spreads to the bone. Usually, it occurs when cancer spreads and starts acting on other organs and nerves.
3. Inexplicable, sudden or extreme weight loss
This is often one of the first symptoms to be noticed. Sudden and unintended weight loss of ten pounds or more should point the need to see a doctor.
Natural methods for preventing cancer
1. Eat organic food that provides fiber and antioxidants. Antioxidant foods are good for preventing cancer. You can eat red beans, avocados, carrots, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, red apples, broccoli, cabbage, and more.
2. Indulge in exercise. Research shows that people who exercise regularly have a much lower likelihood of developing cancer than those who do not exercise.
3. Stay away from environmental toxins. Environment toxins are asbestos, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, and pesticides.
4. Get enough sleep daily. It is important you get enough rest daily. Do not stress yourself. Sleep for at least 8 hours each day.
Click Here to book your Medical Tour to India.